The Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 has 5 different Solitaire variations: Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, TriPeaks, and Pyramid.
There is some cases that our Insiders report they got the error 0x80070005 when trying to download the Solitaire suite in Windows 10.
For example, an Insider, mrneutron said:
“Since updating to win 10 solitaire suite, wouldn’t work. I un-installed the previous version and have tried a number of times to download the win 10 version. It goes through the install and then crashes out with the above error code.. and prompting me to try again, but the same happens.“
If you got the same problem with him, please follow step-by-step the below instruction:
1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
2. Select Troubleshooting.
3. Select View all on the top left corner.
4. Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
6. Check if issue persists.
7. Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
8. Windows Update Troubleshooter.
9. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
10. Select Troubleshooting.
11. Select View all on the top left corner.
12. Click Windows Update.
13. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
14. Check if issue persists.
If the solution does not help, please give the answer to these questions in the comment section below to help us narrow down the issue:
1. Are you trying to download the game from Windows Store?
2. Did you install any third party security applications?
3. Are you using the Proxy?
4. Is the issue specific to particular application?
5. Did you check the date and time is set accordingly?
Thank you & don’t forget to share this post to your friend if it’s helpful.