in many different intervals with frequency repeated times , it helps you to start your computer as quickly as possible without wasting time. But after upgrading to Windows 10, the Sleep mode may does not work anymore. Don’t worry! This article will help you fix the problem Sleep Mode does not work in Windows 10.
First, press the Windows + W then type “Troubleshooting” in the search box > Click the “Troubleshooting”
|Click on Power in the list|
After this stop, your computer will start to find the problems related to Power> Click Next
The process will help detecting problems and fix them automatically.
|Waiting the computer to detect the issues|
When the involved incidents overcome > Click Close to end.
|Click Close to end.|
Next, restart the computer, after that, you will see the problem was resolved!
Method 2: Fixing directly in Power Options.
1. Select the “Start” button, then select “Settings”.
2. Select “System”.
3. Select “Power & sleep”.
4. Ensure the “Sleep” setting is set to a desired value.
5. Have a look under “Additional power settings“.
6. Click on “Change Plan Settings” next to the option that you have selected.
|“Change Plan Settings”|
7. Click on “Change advanced power settings”.
|“Change advanced power settings“.|
8. Now you see the “Power Options” windows, under “Multimedia settings” > set “When sharing media” to “Allow the computer to sleep”. If you’re feeling lazy, just click the “Restore plan defaults” button and that should toggle all items to where sleeping is allowed in Windows 10.
|Change the settings in Multimedia settings|
If you have tried all these above methods and Sleep mode still does not work, there may be a program that is constantly running on your PC that keeps it awake, or even in a worse case, that can be caused by virus. If you have any questions, please let us know by leaving your comments in the box below. We are glad to see your feedback! Thank you!