1. How to Interop Unlock Windows 10 Mobile?
If you have done this on WP 8.1 before, then you can find that with Windows 10, it is not too different.
• Enable the status for developers in Settings> Update & Recovery
• Download Root Tool and deploy applications in the computer.
• Click 3 dots at the lower right corner and select template -> Interop / Capability Unlock -> Apply.
• Restart the device then you have Interop Unlock successfully.
2. Some tips after Interop Unlock
Note: Before you edit the registry, you should save the old values in case you want to return to the default.
Enable virtual navigation bar for unsupported devices:
• Open CustomPDF and choose Tweak Page.
• Choose General Tweak.
• Slide the slider to the right in ENABLE NAVIGATION BAR to activate the virtual navigation bar. Furthermore, you can also choose size for the navigation bar using two options below.
• Restart the device to see the changes.
Change latency for touch operation:
Open the application CustomPDF and then select Tree Page
Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM) SOFTWARE Microsoft Shell Custom HoldDelays
Below is a list of the registries that you can edit
If we change the value too low, this will cause touch operation like keeping operation.
Turn your device into the Lumia 1520 to use the advanced features
Open CustomPDF -> Registry Tree
Find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM Platform DeviceTargeting Info PhoneManufacturerModelName , change the VALUE into RM – 937, press WRITE and restart .
|Lumia 830 when turned into 1520.|