|How to unpin your apps on Windows 10?
After you update your PC to Windows 10, some of your items (ex: websites, …) will be synced form the previous version (Windows 8.1, Windows 7, …) and you can’t do anything with these pinned items, click & not run. So, how to solve this problem?
Please follow the steps below to remove pinned item from the Start Menu:
- Click on the Start menu.
- Click on Expand Start menu.
- Right Click on the pinned item and select Unpin from Start menu
If you are still facing issues while removing the site, please share a screenshot of the issue, so that we can further assist you.
Please follow the steps below to take a screenshot and to upload with your reply:
- Find Print screen Key on your keyboard.
- To Capture Screen Image, press the Print Screen (PrtScn) key once, your screen will be captured and stored in clipboard.
- Now open any image editing application in Windows like Microsoft Paint and then press Ctrl + V key to paste the taken Screenshot of the Image on Paint and then save it by pressing Ctrl + S button.
- After you have saved the file, click on Reply button.
- Click on insert Image option and select the image file that you have saved.
- Now click Submit.
Hope it helps, do get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.